1. Regulations of the Online Store hyperketo.net specify the scope and conditions of purchasing goods from
, allows you to buy diets using the electronic network (Internet) - at www.hyperketo.net ("Store"). The administrator of personal data of the Store's customers is
2. These Regulations are addressed to all users of the Store www.hyperketo.net and sets out the rules for registering and using the Store's account, the rules for placing orders in the Store and the rules for concluding contracts for the sale of goods.
3. Access to the Regulations can be obtained by any user at any time by "clicking" on the "Regulations" link on the store's website.
4. Information about products in the Store, among others descriptions, prices constitute an invitation to submit an offer to conclude a contract, sale within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code, in accordance with the terms of the Regulations.
5. Photos and presentations of the products offered are used to present the specific models indicated on them.
II. RULES OF USING THE STORE AND CONCLUSION OF THE SALES CONTRACT
Seller makes it possible to conclude contracts for the sale of goods presented in the Store via the Internet.
2. The contract of sale of goods is concluded between the user of the Store ("Customer"), and Seller with the office in Katowice.
3. Consolidation, security and disclosure of relevant provisions of contracts concluded by means of distance communication takes place by printing and providing the Customer with a proof of purchase (receipt or VAT invoice) together with the delivery of goods.
4. The condition of starting to use the store is to read these Regulations and accept them.
5. The information provided by the Customer when placing the order should be truthful, current and accurate. Seller reserves the right to refuse an order if the data provided are so inaccurate that they make it impossible to process the order, in particular preventing the correct delivery of the parcel. Before refusing Seller, he attempt to contact the customer to determine the data to the extent that the order can be completed.
6. The Store shall take all possible technical and organizational measures required by applicable law to protect the Customers' personal data, in particular to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying data provided during registration.
7. The Customer who has used the Store is obliged to:
a) Failing to provide content forbidden by law;
b) Use the Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation;
c) Not sending and not placing unsolicited commercial information within the Store;
d) Use the Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for the Store Administrator;
e) Use the content on the store's website for personal use.
III. CONCLUSION OF THE SALE CONTRACT:
1. To conclude a sales contract, place an order on the store's website (on-line).
2. The store accepts orders placed online around the clock, on all days of the week. Orders placed on business days and non-business days will be processed up to 3 business days from the date the payment is credited to your account.
3. The Customer may place an order without having to permanently register his data in the Store's database (so-called purchases without registration).
4. The condition of placing an order is to fill in the form all required data necessary for sending or generating a VAT invoice or receipt.
5. In order to place an order, one should choose products from the Store's available offer, length, calorific value and quantity by "adding" them to the basket.
6. After the Customer has placed the order, he will receive on the Store's website and by e-mail a message containing information about the position in the order, the number of products, the value of the order, the type of payment and the customer's contact details. The message confirms that the Store has received the Customer's purchase offer.
7. The Store sends confirmation of acceptance or refusal to accept the Customer's offer submitted electronically or by phone or refusal to accept the Customer's offer to the e-mail address or contact telephone number indicated by him. After receiving the above confirmation, a contract of sale of goods ordered by the Customer is concluded.
8. The sales contract is concluded in Polish, in accordance with these Regulations.
9. Without prejudice to the Customer's right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the relevant legal provisions, the Customer may cancel the order before receiving confirmation of the acceptance of the purchase offer from the Store, i.e. before receiving an e-mail confirming acceptance of the order. In the present case, the Customer should immediately contact the store, including contact by phone with email confirmation.
10. By agreeing to fulfill the service, i.e. the performance of the order, the Consumer loses the right to withdraw from a distance contract in accordance with Article 38 pt. 13. Consumer Rights Act on the delivery of digital content not recorded on a tangible medium.
1. The deadline for orders is immediate after the payment is received, usually 5-10 minutes, in special cases it can be up to 7 business days.
2. Implementation of the order involves sending links to download purchased products by e-mail.
3. Link to download the file delivered to the e-mail address indicated in the order.
4. The link to download the file is active for 14 days from the date of the contract and can be used up to 5 times.
5. It is not possible to collect the goods physically.
V PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
1. Information about the purchase price of the goods in the store is provided on the store's website and is binding - within the meaning of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product - from the moment the customer receives an email with confirmation of acceptance of the purchase order of the selected goods placed by the Customer, containing final confirmation of all significant elements of the order for the quantities specified in the order, until the end of the order. The above price will not change regardless of price changes in the store that may appear after confirming the order in the second email.
2. The prices of products in the store are given in Polish zlotys and contain all its components, including VAT and taxes.
3. Seller reserves the right to change the prices of goods in the Store, introduce new goods for sale, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the store's pages, or make changes to them in accordance with the Civil Code and other laws, but such changes are not violate the rights of persons who have concluded contracts for the sale of goods offered by the Store before making the abovementioned changes or rights of persons authorized to use the promotion in accordance with its rules and during its duration.
VI WARRANTY, COMPLAINTS AND RETURNS
1. Products offered in digital form - PDF file.
as a seller is liable to the customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code for non-compliance with the Contract of Sale of Goods purchased by this consumer, to the extent specified by the Act on special conditions of consumer sale and amendment of the Civil Code of 27 July 2002 and other relevant provisions.
3. Seller undertakes actions to ensure the fully proper functioning of the Store, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable time any irregularities reported by customers.
4. Any item bought in the store can be advertised subject to the deadlines and conditions of the complaint specified
VII INFORMATION ON SERVICES PROVIDED BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
1. The Store provides the following services to customers electronically:
a) Enabling the conclusion of online contracts for the supply of digital content in the Store in accordance with these Regulations,
b) Allowing customer accounts to be set up in the Store,
c) Sending the ordered commercial information about the goods
2. The customer agreeing to the implementation of the contract for the supply of digital content in circumstances causing loss of right to withdraw from the contract
3. The technical conditions for the provision of electronic services by the Store are as follows:
a) Access to the Internet,
b) Using a web browser that allows you to edit hypertext documents (such as Internet Explorer, Opera, FireFox or similar),
c) Having an e-mail account.
4. Complaints about the services provided by the Store by electronic means can be submitted by sending a complaint to the email address email@example.com. The Store will make every effort to resolve complaints submitted as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the Complaint by the Store.
VIII FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Customers' personal data provided during registration in the Store are processed by Seller solely for the purpose of processing orders, they can also be processed for marketing purposes, provided that the Customer agrees in a separate statement. The customer has the right to supplement, update, rectify personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend the permission to process them or request their removal if they are incomplete, outdated, false or have been collected in violation of the law or are no longer needed to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, and the right to object to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
2. Lack of acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations prevents the purchase of Goods offered by the Store. The store will allow the customer to read the Regulations when placing an order. Customers who have an account in the Store will be notified of changes to the regulations via e-mail correspondence. The customer who does not accept the changes introduced in the Regulations has the right to delete the account at any time.
3. Polish law shall apply to the contract for the sale of products in the Store. The contract is concluded in Polish.
4. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code or the provisions of other legal acts applicable to the operation and functioning of the store shall apply accordingly.
5. The court having jurisdiction to settle disputes is the court with territorial jurisdiction according to applicable regulations.
6. Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations at any time. Amendments to the Regulations are effective within 7 days from the moment they are published on the Store's website. Amendments to the Regulations apply to orders placed after a given amendment to these Regulations, subject to the provisions of paragraph 2 above.
7. All trademarks and company names placed in the store belong to the legal owners and have been placed for informational purposes.